Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Boing Boing wrap up

Today is my last day observing the blog Boing Boing. Through my observations I have learned a lot about the horizontal structure of blogs. My time on this blog was extremely useful as I also generated some discussion. I was excited to see that I received my first response today in the comment section of the e-waste post. The user Not A Doktor replied to be post directly by posting


"#8 POSTED BY PATJ33

Two words for you bud, nethack server."

I had no idea what this meant, so I went into Google and searched nethack server. I then discovered that they were giving me another idea of what to do with my old computer instead of recycling it. Boing Boing is an extremely interesting and I will definetely be revisiting it in the future.

No comments: