Wednesday, December 3, 2008

YouTube Observations

I chose YouTube as the Web 2.0 communication medium for my final essay. I chose this because I have never really gotten into the whole YouTube craze and I was quite interested in what it had to offer. Throughout my use of the site i discovered on how many options there are to entertain yourself on the site other than watching videos. It offers comments on videos, you can subscribe to other users content and even visit specific channels.

I checked out the forums on YouTube and saw pretty much just posts about people having problems with uploading videos.

I checked out a few videos I was interested like a Dave Matthews song that was performed live at a concert I went to and a John Lenon interview. I found the discussions to be very intriguing as they gave me more information about the song and other facts and opinions about Lenon.

No comments: